We are looking for an art talent 3D character artist to work with an exciting project with an awesome team.
• Create highly-efficient, realistic characters.
• Work closely with the art lead, animator and designer to create characters on time and perform believably.
• Ensure that the high-quality bar established by the Creative Director is achieved.
• Decent working experience creating realistic characters in Maya, Zbrush or Mudbox.
• Experience with Photoshop, and Substance Painter.
• Have been working with Unity 3D.
• Experience making efficient low res models, UV maps and textures within the provided budget and without sacrificing the quality.
• Understanding of PBR texturing pipelines.
• Solid knowledgeable with human anatomy.
• Be able to sculpt and build realistic clothing.
• Strong skill with skinning rig properly including facial rig.
• Must be able to work well within a team, collaborate productively, accept direction and embrace change.
• Drawing, sculpting, and other traditional art skills a plus
• Take pride in and personal ownership of your work.
Want to work with us?
If you don't see your specialty listed here, but you have professional experience and think your skill-set would be a good fit for our team at 8th Shore, send us an e-mail at email@example.com or fill out the application below.