On the iOS device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Tap the Apple ID> View Apple ID. On the Account Settings page, select Subscriptions > Manage > BET+> Cancel Subscription and confirm the cancellation. Your BET+ subscription will be available until the expiration date listed on the device.
How do I unsubscribe from Bet plus?
How to cancel a BET Plus subscription through the website
- Visit the BET Plus website and log into your account.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Under “Subscription,” click “Manage Subscription.” …
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- The website will ask if you want to cancel your subscription.
How do I cancel app subscriptions on my iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I cancel a subscription on my iPhone immediately?
Cancel subscriptions on an iPhone
- Go to Settings > [Your Name] > Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
- Tap Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial at the bottom.
- You’ll get a pop-up telling you when the subscription will expire if you cancel.
- Tap Confirm to complete the cancellation.
Can you cancel BET+ at any time?
You can cancel your BET+ subscription at any time. Just be sure to cancel at least 24 hours BEFORE the end of your free trial or current billing period to avoid auto-renew charges through the app store where you purchased it.
How do I get a refund from BET Plus?
BET+ is not able to refund purchases since your account information is handled through the app stores. To seek a refund, please contact the Google Play store directly with the following steps: Open any Internet browser and go to the Google Play store at play.google.com/store/account and sign in to your account.
How much is BET+ a month?
BET Plus costs $9.99 a month. It’s also commercial-free, so it is not supported by ads.
Why is there no Cancel subscription button iPhone?
Yeah there is only the renew payment subscription, but no option to cancel !!! You have to go to iTunes & App Store in your iPhone settings. Then click on your Apple ID, and go to subscriptions and you will see the app subscription there. You will be given the option to cancel it.
Does deleting an app cancel the subscription?
Important: When you uninstall the app, your subscription won’t cancel.
Why can’t I find subscriptions on my iPhone?
If you still don’t see a subscriptions option, go to Settings > your name > iTunes & App Stores, tap on your Apple ID and sign out. Restart your iPhone once more and sign back in with the Apple ID you have or had an active subscription with and check again. Good luck!
How do I unsubscribe only fans?
How to cancel OnlyFans
- Log into your OnlyFans account.
- Find the User’s profile you want to unsubscribe from.
- Turn off the Auto-Renew switch.
Where do I manage my Apple subscriptions?
Change your subscription plan on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. …
- On the page that appears, scroll to Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want to change.
How do I cancel an app store purchase?
Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.